1.To be engaged in the realization of industrial membrane system and equipment automation control; Management and implementation of engineering project electrical layout and cost keeping, according to the design requirements;Making a budget to determine the control hardware ;
2. Membrane system engineering and equipment project electrical system control scheme design;Electrical schematic and wiring diagram design;Engineering project installation， electrical wiring scheme design and technical guidance;
3. Independently to complete and debug the automation control cabinet; Including PLC programming, human machine interface (HMI) configuration design；To be competent for FAT work (SiteAcceptanceTest) and customer field (SAT) commissioning tasks.
4. Check and correct electrical design; And ensure the correctness of the design of the control system (or control cabinet), to ensure the electrical design is reasonable and the normal promotion and implementation of the overall project;
5. Designing/manufacturing/debugging system together with other engineers; tointerpret, integrate and debug external program code;
6.Toprepare equipment system electrical technical documents, operation, maintenance manuals, etc.; Co-operating with mechanical engineers to participate in or support the preparation of process procedures and other related equipment engineering documents;
7. Keeping eyes Ｏn the trial production or manufacturing of product equipment, provide electrical control technical support and training for the production site and customers; Undertakingtheequipment installation, electrical debugging, after-sales technical support and other work.
8. Technical communication and discussion with the US HQ (in English). Be able to respond and solvethe equipment technical problems from the production, sales department or customers; Toanalyzeanddealtwiththe electrical failure of equipments.
9.Obey the management of superior leadership, be able to adapt to temporary deployment, business trips and other technical work assigned.
1.Bachelor’s degree or above, major in control engineering, process control, electrical automation and related, at least 5 years of equipment electrical automation control and PLC program, HMI interface design experience;
2. Be good at English listening, reading and writing communication skills, CET4 or above, fluent oral English communicating with the US HQ is preferred;
3. Be familiar with Siemens, Mitsubishi, AB, Delta and other PLC and touch screen programming software, with independent design of electric control cabinet touch screen, electrical control and writing PLC control program design and development experience;
4. Be familiar with VFD control, servo control, step control, and have relevant practical experience;be familiar with a variety of frequency converter, servo drive parameter setting, fault diagnosis, communication control technology;
5. Be experienced in the following types of electrical control systems:
P&ID, pump control, heat transfer, heater control, electric valve control, etc., be
familiar with the working principle and use of various instruments and sensors; Including familiar with the selection and application of automatic control hardware of major brands;
6.Befamiliar with electrical design specifications, FA design specifications, good at using Siemens PLC: S7-1200, S7-1500, ET200SP; Siemens inverter:G120, G120C; Siemens HMI Basic or Comfort series, Weintek HMI iE series, I/O module design, selection, configuration, programming, debugging, proficient in servo control system, the use of Wincc configuration PC interface design,be familiar with PID, servo control and other functions;
7.Have a strong learning ability and innovation consciousness; Experience in wiring, installation, commissioning and acceptance of electrical and automation engineering projects is preferred.